Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Ella Rhodes
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jan 24, 2024
Time
23:07
Proofs
https://imgur.com/18pBGci / https://imgur.com/lAxvQ6v

Rico Vasquezz

Player
Player
hello to any administrator reading my appeal, i hope you are doing well. i know i broke the GR 1.1 rule on my first day on the server and i admit it. im not arguing in my ban appeal or saying i didndt do it i know i did this. i just want a second chance people make mistakes wether its on purpose or not on purpose but they deserve a second chance at the end,everyone deserves a second chance and im begging you to give me a second and last chance ever, i have learned from mine its been almost a year since my ban and during this time i understood my mistake and learned from it. i hope you and the other admins can forgive me for that mistake i have made on my first day on the server thank you and i really hope you can reconsider this time, please i beg you dont let me lose hope..
I got banned first by Mohamed Pluxury for 60days then few hours later got permanently banned by Alex Odd.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Rico Vasquezz

Player
Player
yes i admit that ive made the mistake but not on purpose i swear, im not dumb to get myself banned for such reason we just didnt know anything literally anything about roleplaying or grand rp in general, i even made a thread on forums explaining what happened and the story behind my ban even talked to admins before my ban and told them to pc check, i swear we didnt even know what a social club account is we thought it doesnt matter as long as we can sign up without any errors or notification from the server saying 1 account per 1 social club or something like that, we didnt even know that such rule about social club would exist at all im asking is for a second last chance i have never been banned before you can check my punishment logs, the ban i got made me read the entire rules and legalisation again and understand every single 1 of them so once again all im asking is for a second last chance and i promise you i will never do such mistake again and im ready for account wipe
thank you for reading and i swear i wont break my promise if given a second chance. thank you again

Top Bottom