Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rich
Administrators nickname
Rich Gujjarr
Date
Sep 4, 2024
Time
13:03
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ajp1YaE

Rich Gujjer

Player
Player
hi dear Sam so the thing is that babi ruthless is taking too much wrong decisions in which many of my friends are included they doesnt wanted to make a complaint on him but i dont want this to be continued as they are abusing admin powers cuz when something that u do its a game glitch they giv punishment if u try to explain they dont even listen and abuse there power so recently i am in bloods so i was doing hostage situation so there is a game glitch when u take a hostage its automatically strt running for a mid second this same happened with one more friend in bloods the leader for a mid second and we got a verbal for that so now the thing is this for me is considered as targetting cuz babi is targetting also when we were in ballas that happened like always in every situation alan didnt punish us for that cuz he understand whats a game glitch and whats PG so plz punish this admin also if we dont do that we cant use the hostage option or they admins should fixit or not give us pg for this now im providing pov in which i got the punishment and also when i get this i instantly said black magic but he dont wanna understand this clearly power abuse

PLZ PUNISH HIM

BEST REGARDS RICH GUJJAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom