Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Smokey Dvin
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jun 30, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/TW3jZv9

Berlin King

Player
Player
Hello, leborn i hope this message finds you well. im here to appeal for the past mistakes i've made wish i was banned for (1.7 and 1.9), for the taxes issue, i was banned for a misunderstanding since i sold the car to my friend for 8m, after that i took a loan from him around 2m maybe you considered it as 1.9, but thats not true and about the 1.7 thing that met someone by the chance i have never talked to him before (you can check the logs that no any interaction between us), what happened is that i met him by the chance and he asked me do you like my car and i said yes he said to you can take it for free, and he offered me to buyt it for 1k and i accepted it, i know its against the rules, but i was new to the game at that time and i didnt know that. and its my fault and im here to appeal it and ask for forgiveness and for that rules ban is 60 days and now im banned for morethan 500 days and i will leave it to your decision and im sorry for my past mistakes, and i accept the money wipe if you see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom