Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalen Musk

Player
Player
  1. Information
    Your name: Emre
    Your age: 17
    Time zone: CET; UTC+01:00
    Average online per day: 5-8 hours
    Your Discord: therealssoul
    Your Nickname: Jalen Musk
    Your ID: 99763 - I would like to say that I had a 30k+ ID, but something happened, and I no longer have that ID. But I do know A LOT of rules and etc.

Leader of Ballas Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? () 1 - My whole attention has been on participating in gang-related activities ever since I joined this initiative. Month after month, I've switched around gangs without ever giving serious thought to joining a more respectable gang. It seems as though I had never even considered going straight. Living in the ghetto has given me a sense of purpose and spontaneity that keeps me going every day. It's now more than just a place where I reside. I hang out there most of the time because it's where I get the greatest energy, friendship, and, strangely enough, a feeling of community. Not only is the ghetto my home, but I've made it my home because of all the crimes that happen inside of it.

2 - Why this specific organization? Well.. Ballas, in my opinion, is the most accepting gang out there. I truly believe that Ballas's members are very nice towards each other because they count themselves as a family. I think that Ballas also is the most savage gang out there. And for that specific reason they earn a lot of respect by all of the gangs in city. Ballas in my opinion has the best history out of any gang out there. Which makes me feel so great on how I could be the leader of this savage/legendary gang. 3: My goals are very simple.. Make Ballas the best of the best by attending all gang events, creating hostage situations, robbing people, doing Store Robberies, doing Gun Store Robberies, doing NG Raids, helping the Ballas members out, and last and foremost, making all of the gangs in city be scared of Ballas.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3 - Being active in all of the gang events like Cland, Battle ship, Subs, etc.

- doing gang activities like store robberies, gun store robberies, and NG raids. Also doing organizing activities like high way robberies, atm robberies or taking hostages.

- Will create a strict process to become a high command and will make sure that they will know what to do in all sorts of situations, making sure they know how to hire people to the gang.

- Treating all members with respect and listening to their ideas, and advices.

- Before hiring, ask questions towards the people that want to join the gang about the rules to make sure that nothing goes wrong for the gang.

- Will make sure that there will for sure be serious consequences towards the people that do not follow the rules.

Ranking System
    15 - Leader
    14 - Deputy
    13 - Event Leader
    12 - War Lord
    11 - Under War Lord
    10 - Turfer
    9 - Clapper
    8 - Graffiti Team
    7 - Enforcer
    6 - Og Killa
    5 - Killa