Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Leader to ballas | Muhammad Orakzai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad Orakzai

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Muhammad
2. Your age IRL 17
3. Time zone GMT +4hour
4. Average online per day 5 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord soilderorakzai
6. Your Nickname Muhammad Orakzai
7. Your ID 89553

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I need to make player discipline if they are discipline so they will move forward not backward I was in Blood street gang I was shock to see them they were not in discipline leader say to him that make discipline in gang but they even then not make discipline I was very disappointed and I leave Gang now I get a chance to make city most discipline and powerful gang that other see and learn something

2. I need to improve there behaviour they not respect there juniors now I need to make Ballas
From 0 to hero

3. I went to change nepotism I will try to make less but brave number I will not do that favour that he is my friend or family member I will show the activity that will help to attract people toward us

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I will make a special time that Ballas never disactive like I will say a new member what is your regular time of day you are online then I will chose 4 to 5 groups like 3 to 4 hours 5 people they will be happy to help them to make there duty

2.I will happy them by doing work with me regularly and I will pay from my pocket money but will happy them so they happy to work not they say tomorrow after being HC saying I need to leave I will try to make sure that they are happy working with me not sad and working for only money

3. I will happy this much members that they not went to spend time own in city they went to do something for gang and they are happy from me and my leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom