Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau | Charles Verlice

Yoda Percival

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Efe
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: thebabyyodas
6. Your Nickname: Charles Verlice
7. Your ID: 2276

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I possess strong leadership skills that can significantly benefit the organization in situations involving event planning and quick decision-making. FIB is often one of the first law enforcement organizations that people join, as it serves as a stepping stone to other organizations or to gain experience. With my leadership abilities, I aim to build a strong and cohesive team that I can train and guide in a professional manner. This team will, in turn, continue to mentor and train others effectively. I have extensive experience with FIB and a deep understanding of how things operate. I gained further insight into how to address and de-escalate internal issues. I am a highly dedicated and skilled individual, and I believe that my leadership skills can positively impact FIB.

2. Many people feel nervous and intimidated during their first interview, as FIB agents are often stereotyped as harsh and unyielding. I want to change this perception and make applicants feel more comfortable and welcomed during the interview process. My goal is to foster a sense of understanding and teamwork rather than intimidation or fear.

3. I plan to maintain a friendly and respectful environment within FIB, where everyone supports each other and cooperates with other organizations. My goal is to reduce favoritism and conflicts. Additionally, I aim to make FIB as welcoming and helpful as possible to newcomers in the city, assisting them and providing explanations, especially if they are too young to join or need a license. I want FIB to be a place where people are happy to be on duty and enjoy spending time with their colleagues. Any negativity, toxicity, or favoritism will be addressed swiftly and appropriately.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My plan is to ensure that my term is not only active but also professional. This includes regular training sessions and HRT training camps, where HRT members patrol the city in a convoy to instruct new recruits on proper procedures. focusing on individuals with a comprehensive understanding of server rules. I will engage in co-organization activities, such as regular Spec Ops training with each organization's special tactics teams, practicing in areas like the NG Arena to improve aim, flank team positions, and barricade placement. Furthermore, I plan for my Internal Affairs (IA) team to collaborate with SAHP and LSPD IA teams to share evidence on internal issues or persistent problems, such as breaches of the employment contract or internal corruption. My CID unit will continue to collect evidance, and I intend to include LSPD in this effort, as criminal activity frequently occurs on highways. The evidence gathered by SAHP, combined with LSPD's findings, will be crucial in making FIB's gang and family raids.

Best regards,
Charles Verlice.

Top Bottom