Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruffin Tzariras

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Danish
2. Your age IRL - 16
3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord -gruffinliya
6. Your Nickname - Gruffin Bolo
7. Your ID - 4609
Additional Information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why I want to be leader of this specific organization?

- I want to be leader of this specific organization because I've had a little experience with ballas, I have had friends in ballas, and I know the hq and I am experienced. I've had a lot of experience being in gangs and I've been in gangs since the day I came to this city. I've been in Families, Ballas and Marabunta and I've been Deputy these gangs and have leaded people and leaded events and made sure no one broke rules and managed everyone. I've been playing this server every day since the day I came here and only have been in gangs, I have a lot of experience in ghetto and gangs.

- I think I am perfect for this position because I have experience leading people and I've been higherups in gangs. I am currently the Deupty of a familyand I know about all the events and rules, and I am decent at managing people and make sure my gang doesn't break any rules. I do family events every day and I've done gang events in the past. I do store robberies even in family, so I know a lot about that too.

- I have my family and I have connections with other families who will be there who help me and support me to bring ballas to the top. I think I can make this gang the best gang in the city, and I have people and deputies who will do events and keep the gang alive even when I'm not playing. They will do events and make sure everything is going right. I will always be there for my gang, and I won't let any reason stopping me from not doing gang stuff. If I am chosen for this position, I assure that I will choose gang before my family.

- I want to welcome new players that come to my gang/ come to this city in my gang and give them a chance to learn and teach him, A lot of my friends were once new in the server who I recruited and I taught them how to rob and I taught them the rules and I got to know them and some of them are in my family too and help me run it and they have got a lot of experience with me.

3. My advice to improve Rp?

- My advice for improving RP is to do/ attend more events which I definitely will. I always had my own rules in the gang which made people not break rules and I never allowed anyone being toxic outside of Rp. I think RP should be fun and kept at that, any toxicity outside that is just not allowed and I teach my members that, I have my own family and we are very experienced people that can teach our gang members many things and can be the best gang in the city because we know all the gang events, We do Store robberies every day, We will be doing criminal activities as much as we can and attend all submarines and Battleships

My Goals for Gang are:
. Be the best gang in the city
. Get Terrorist Organization
. Do events and turfs
. Not get any gang warnings and try to even get a second term and do good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom