Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mexx well
Administrators nickname
Ace Galante
Date
Sep 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1nwBvI6

Mr.Maddox

Player
Player
With all respect to senior administrator
Hello sir,
On 3 September I got banned for gr 1.1 , but sir I didn't share my account with anyone It has Rockstar social club account problem let me explain sir when I create my grand RP account I use one of my friend Rockstar social club and gta account and i Play using his account after some month I bought my own GTA v copy and social club but I don't know about forum so I asked my friend his ign I'd is 77508 to ask for help he made a technical form asking permission to switch social club account In this forum he got replied from technical admin that there is no need to change any social club account and he tell me that I can start playing on my new social club without any problem then I started using my new social club account. I accept my mistake that I didn't make the forum I asked from my friend and i really fell apologies for that and I will accept wipes out, and sir you can check my punishment history I didn't ever make any rule break to get a ban please sir unban me so I can play best rp server grand rp with my friends and family I love to play this server with my friends
Sir I request you please can I get unban
Things for giving time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom