Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elahmet AlibiAnchorAce
Administrators nickname
NAN
Date
Sep 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

DeviLl

Player
Player
This Is A Humble Request To Respected Curator Of Project,
Many Players Get Blacklisted From Multiple Servers But Their Forum Account Gets Completly Unaccessible From Other Servers Too
For Example: I Have Been Blacklisted From EN3 And My Forum Account Is Permanently Blocked From Accessing All The Servers
If A Player Wants To Join A New Server And Start New Journey Of His RP He Cant Because He Dont Have A Forum Account (Cant Become Unoff Leader, Org Leader And Admin)
I Would Request You To Unban My Main Forum Account "Kartikey May" So I Can Continue Playing The RP Project And Wont Have Any Fear Of Getting Banned For POV Requests!

You Can Remove My Access From Going Into EN3 Section As I Am Blacklisted In There But Right Now Its Completely Removed
Not Only Me If This Thing Happens With Everyone They Will Be Happy Too!
Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom