Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Anass_noxus
Suspect ID
128055+131033
Date of violation
Sep 4, 2024
Time of violation
18:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Jq12ND7THmg?si=fSVTZbuIlasDRfHC

adam_kawai

Player
Player
Hello 👋
Respected wizard, if I looked carefully at the person's pov, I would find that the voice was tampered with because I gave him the request to leave and I counted to five because he wanted to attack my solar, + this is the person who used to hit us with his car I don't have a pov, but if I'm wrong,. , please turn up the volume on the video and you will hear my voice. Count to five.
Thank you
cf0e447a515b6407ffa8a810a84272ce.gif

Kawai Evil

Last edited:

adam_kawai

Player
Player
Hello 👋
Respected admin, if I looked carefully at the person's pov, I would find that the voice was tampered with because I gave him the request to leave and I counted to five because he wanted to attack my solar, + this is the person who used to hit us with his car I don't have a video, but if I'm wrong, at least tell him to show what the driver did after this. Sir, please turn up the volume on the video and you will hear my voice. Count to five.
Thank you

Kawai Evil ID 128055

gysas

Player
Player
Hello 👋
Respected admin, if I looked carefully at the person's pov, I would find that the voice was tampered with because I gave him the request to leave and I counted to five because he wanted to attack my solar, + this is the person who used to hit us with his car I don't have a video, but if I'm wrong, at least tell him to show what the driver did after this. Sir, please turn up the volume on the video and you will hear my voice. Count to five.
Thank you

Kawai Evil

according to the terms of roleplay, you as a player cannot give a demand to another player in this exact scenario, a safe zone, there is no visible solar, we are in a car, you jumped on the road blocking it with your car and started giving us demands ON THE ROAD which is strictly prohibited, this is an rdm regardless of whatever demand you gave. Since this player is trying to argue the fact he gave a demand like this should show how little he knows about the rules of the server. Sir Admin I adhere to your judgement.

styrex pluxury

Player
Player
Hello 👋
Respected wizard, if I looked carefully at the person's pov, I would find that the voice was tampered with because I gave him the request to leave and I counted to five because he wanted to attack my solar, + this is the person who used to hit us with his car I don't have a pov, but if I'm wrong,. , please turn up the volume on the video and you will hear my voice. Count to five.
Thank you

Kawai Evil

if u give demands and ur voice was tampered u can put ur pov

adam_kawai

Player
Player
according to the terms of roleplay, you as a player cannot give a demand to another player in this exact scenario, a safe zone, there is no visible solar, we are in a car, you jumped on the road blocking it with your car and started giving us demands ON THE ROAD which is strictly prohibited, this is an rdm regardless of whatever demand you gave. Since this player is trying to argue the fact he gave a demand like this should show how little he knows about the rules of the server. Sir Admin I adhere to your judgement.
according to that man who was saying that he was on his car and no solar visible . the suspect id:144540/136248 was like about 1hours on the same location inside the housse near to the sweming pool was coming with his gun on his hand and when im shooting him his friend kill me and hes saying there is no solar hhhhh

gysas

Player
Player
according to that man who was saying that he was on his car and no solar visible . the suspect id:144540/136248 was like about 1hours on the same location inside the housse near to the sweming pool was coming with his gun on his hand and when im shooting him his friend kill me and hes saying there is no solar hhhhh
again, not the same scenario, you have no valid reason still, let the admin do his job

gysas

Player
Player
good job you just gave yourself another rdm with this vid, no demand straight up bullets flying

Top Bottom