Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration UB Demand + GR 3.1 + GR 3.2 | 131737

Your ID
Players nickname
Sunny Knox
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2024
Time of violation
13:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fjh3tw9YXBg

alphaknox

Player
Player
Dear Admin , As you can see in my POV, ID 131737 gave me UB Demand on a road which is outside of their property and also did Mixing. Also ID 152222 did RDM to me and all 4 guys were shooting me. At last you can also here ID 131737 did GR 3.1 + GR 3.2. Everything is clear in POV and this is proper mass rule break of assassin family. Thank you

BADBOYAYUSH

Player
Player
Dear Admin , As you can see in my POV, ID 131737 gave me UB Demand on a road which is outside of their property and also did Mixing. Also ID 152222 did RDM to me and all 4 guys were shooting me. At last you can also here ID 131737 did GR 3.1 + GR 3.2. Everything is clear in POV and this is proper mass rule break of assassin family. Thank you
TOXIC FAMILY EVER

gaga bhai

Player
Player
TOXIC FAMILY EVER

JohnRich

Player
Player
OPEN RDM

Assassion_MaxternYT

Player
Player

Reviewing
Dear Usama volkov so in the pov u can clearly see that there is no gr 3.1 however i have already given him demand ones but he is again standings there and provoking me then i give demand but i have already given him demand so its not u demand + he also fire on me so no point of ub demand and for Gr 3.2 i said when he died and gone to hospital but due to game glich he can listen in the voice in hospital to so its coz of game glitch i can say anything when he went hospital

coffeewlive

Player
Player
Dear Usama volkov so in the pov u can clearly see that there is no gr 3.1 however i have already given him demand ones but he is again standings there and provoking me then i give demand but i have already given him demand so its not u demand + he also fire on me so no point of ub demand and for Gr 3.2 i said when he died and gone to hospital but due to game glich he can listen in the voice in hospital to so its coz of game glitch i can say anything when he went hospital
Your family' member's and you shooting new and old player's without any reason and also do RDM too many times they killed me and my friend's too first you call player's in your fam and your members shoot them or do rdm i have too many evidence. This proof is that time when u call me in fam to meet me but you gone somewhere then your this member killed me and my friend kelly .

Last edited:

Rishabh17

Player
Player
Ban these type of person who don't know anything about the rules assassin is the toxic family ever they think know one can said anything to them because of well known youtuber is with them so they think they can do anything please dear admin do something about it.
And also he is abused to the relatives of my friend at last seen he said very bad word it can't be a good thing please ban him dear admin

Top Bottom