Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Quin Miya
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jan 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/4AQgOYq

Mizri

Player
Player
Dear Lebron,
I realize i broke some important rules, and i take full responsibility for my actions.
Grand rp has been more than just a game for me, its been a place where i finally felt at home again, something i hadn't felt for a long time . The frendships i have built here have helped me through some of the toughest time in my life. When everything felt unsertain this community gave me something to hold on to a reason to keep going. Losing access to that has been really hard, and i have dpent a lot time thinking how i ended up in this situation.
I understand my action were wrong, really sorry and i deeply regret them. Trust me, it wont happen again. I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart and promise to always follow all the rules and regulations in the future.
I am mute in real life cant speak, but i dont feel that way in this game. I have found a great family in grand rp where i hve been accepted and supported, and they hsve never judged me.
Please have mercy on me. I am begging to give me a second chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom