Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jason_Nolimit
Administrators nickname
Arj_Pluxury
Date
Sep 4, 2024
Time
00:20
Proofs
All should be given by Arj

Nexus234

It is what it is
Player
Hello,

I recently took part in an admin interview, all was going well up to where he was reading the capture rules. I was breezing by in state, got some wrong but was making it, or I felt like it.

When he asked about the gang rules, he was asking what is 2.35, or 2.22, I told him in the interview point blank, that I honestly did not memorize it like that. I knew the rules, but did not memorize it base off numbers. I was unprepared as I had figured it was like every other question ever, not like that. so I TOLD HIM and I QUOTE "I Know the rules not the number rules, so, Im going to guess" As I had read them before this preparing, I knew a loose order, and was trying to make an educated guess. Everything i guessed was a rule. I know I got some wrong, and then I was starting to get some right. He said one of them was very common, that led me to that answer, one of them I knew because the order. and the last one, was really iffy for me, he said the number 2.35, I thought about it for a while, and asked him, I said I remember it as being a deleted rule but can you do that. As I thought it wasn't fair play, If it is or if it isn't it doesn't matter. Knowing I should go with my gut, knowing the patten as it goes 2.35 - 2.36 (A real rule) and then 2.37 a deleted rule, I said it was deleted. he then pressured me saying which is it deleted or not, I stuck with deleted. One thing I learnt is be confident in your answers, even thought I wasn't too sure, I showed confidence.

He then just ask me if Im cheating, this took me by a HUGE surprise, I said no, as I wasent cheating, he asked me again, I said I am not, I worked too hard for it. He asked me again, said I will get a ban if I dont answer truthy. I said even though I might get banned, I did not cheat.

This is the truth, the only truth, I did not and was not using my phone as he was accusing me of doing. I didn't get mad, raise my voice, I just said thank you for your time and left when he said I was getting rejected.

I am not asking for him to be punished, all im asking is for a fair chance, with mabye a SR like everyone else. I dont know if it was a bluff as Im not banned yet, Im not sure what, but I was not cheating. So here is All i ask for as I did not get an answer from him. If this gets rejected, i simply want to know what is the proof? I know my stuff, I would not cheat as if I failed I could just retake it.

All im asking for is a review, and a fair attempt. I tried my hardest, I missed some, im sorry, but not cheating. and this wasent some PC thing, this was him saying I was using my phone, and with all do respect how could he know? I have a valid reason for why i got some right, I explained my logic in the interview with him. Sorry for this long appeal, but im hoping the higher admins can view this fairly and look at the facts. I still think I would be a good addition. And it breaks me, it really dose that I dont get the chance and am being denied for cheating, yet, I was not, I really wasent. I dont know how I can prove this. My discord is Jordanefers if you need to contact me.

Thank you.

Nexus234

It is what it is
Player
I'm adding on to this, I dug up my app stats as well, as you can see im active before when I talking to arj, no activity during the interview, activity after
5GGoZUT.jpeg
let me know if more proof is needed.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
After reviewing admin's proofs, proper decision taken. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom