Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project unban appeal GR 1.1 1.4+5.3 | Alex Odd

Your ID
Players nickname
Malik bigman
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Dec 6, 2023
Time
23:24
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/hfmvujR

Theleague

Player
Player
Hello admins and the curator of the project
I hope you guys are doing very well

I have been banned for 10 months now and i have learnt from my mistake, I would like to apologize as a man for what i have said to the admins as i was going through stuff IRL, I know I messed up, and I'm really sorry for what happened. I didn't fully understand how my actions would affect you and the community, but now I do, and I feel really terrible about it.

I have been blacklisted and banned for almost a year and i really want to check the server now and i promise as a man that i will not do any rule breaks and will be respectful to everybody regarding who they are as i have learnt from my mistake.

I have been really helpful to the GrandRP community as i have been a really good rule in the news agency and i will be happy to help back in the community.

I have more than 40 Million Cash on me and and take them from me so i start from scratch and have it a big point on me and others on not do such things.

Ive always been a supporter financially of the project and customer with no bad intentions towards this server as you can see:

https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/401186/

Im writing this with a mature mind and mentality and apologetic as i have done something really big and i shouldn't have done in the first place.

Apologies to all of developers, Curator of the Project and the admins of this project

Top Bottom