Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eykei Fortysevn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 4, 2024
Time of violation
17:25
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/809229/#post-2852141

padlasvillage

Player
Player
This is about how forum decisions are made. Here is the link so everyone knows what im talking about.
So, this dude was not happy with my answer for price of juices, then he started to attack me, I just explained that in my juice shop people pay full price and passive income for shop is great and there is no need to sell bulks. He mentioned how his boss sells them for 3,5K and how successful in his real life and so on. He said i have no life, i make 200$ a month, 100 rupees an hour and that it is the money I make and dont earn more then that. I got 7 days, ok I can live with that, but why people who accuse others of something are not asked for the whole conversation, instead decisions are made basing on screenshots what he/she seems to look great for them. Also, he, at the end said he wont post anything in forums. Therefor, I ask you admins to request full conversation we had and for things he accused me, you should take a decision from there. In my opinion saying call your mom to cry on shoulder is not offensive nor is go back to your bubble or crybaby. If there is a possibility to get in my account and see my messages, feel free to read whole conversation, I believe you have also logs on everyone so you can take a look. He basically attacked me from second message of his. It seems unfair, because in this case I can make up things about any player I dont like, post here and they get ban without hearing both sides. Now when I received punishment I cant provide any screenshots nor im sitting in forums all day and searching if anyone has posted about me.

Select for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom