Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Shooing in City + Fail RP + CR | 259946 + 368181 + 407839 + 416127

Your ID
Players nickname
Zoey Mareli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XF5QC2OIF0I

Amelia Marelli

Player
Player
Player 259946 + 407839 is shooting IC and giving me demands in city. Extreme car ramming. Player 368181 kills me in city without giving demands to exit the car. Player 416127 is also extreme car ramming.

cafer

Player
Player
why do you not fear for your life when 3 peaple shooting at you ? and we told u to leave u lucky i dont pov but iam sure u have it when i said leave in hars way and wtf are you doing in city ? we told you to leave we where mesing with eacheother u came and ruined everyting. i didnt hit a singel bullet cuz i was shotting near your car and not your car or you

Amelia Marelli

Player
Player
LSPD is disbanded therefore that is why I am SAHP is In the city. You are just mad that I posted you, now please stop spamming my discord DMs, admins will take care of this.

cafer

Player
Player
LSPD is disbanded therefore that is why I am SAHP is In the city. You are just mad that I posted you, now please stop spamming my discord DMs, admins will take care of this.
Bro wtf i did not dm u are u crazy stop being mad over a forum in this forum everyone made a misstake and we will be punished and will not see eachother again so let de admins do their jobb.

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
I'm 407839.

Bro, why are you putting my ID here? I didn't do anything, and ID 368181, who is my best friend from LSPD org, is Emirolf.

I'm trying to warn them to at least give a demand and not shoot.

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
its me 407839
In this POV, I am seen punching my best friend, ID 368181 (Emirolf), which is not allowed in the city. I completely understand the rule, and I did not intend to break any regulations. We were just joking with each other, and his name on the forum is Emirolf , as you can see.

As proof, you can check my archive log in LSPD; he was my HC. However, I do not know the Bugatti guy. At that moment, I tried to warn them not to shoot without a demand or any RP reason. I didn’t have any gun, nor did I shoot or intend to harass the senior Trooper.

Please check the logs. If a single bullet was fired, I accept a permanent ban for lying to the admins.

Last edited:

cafer

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
its me 407839
In this POV, I am seen punching my best friend, ID 368181 (Emirolf), which is not allowed in the city. I completely understand the rule, and I did not intend to break any regulations. We were just joking with each other, and his name on the forum is Cafer, as you can see.

As proof, you can check my archive log in LSPD; he was my HC. However, I do not know the Bugatti guy. At that moment, I tried to warn them not to shoot without a demand or any RP reason. I didn’t have any gun, nor did I shoot or intend to harass the senior Trooper.

Please check the logs. If a single bullet was fired, I accept a permanent ban for lying to the admins.
Iam the guy in buggati ¿

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
also please watch 1:00
I said “at least give him demand before shoot”
again
and At 1:09 Im saying “ Give F demand before shoot”

Top Bottom