Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Pending review Unban Appel From mails | SahiL TheRivaL | 61582

Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Sahil TheRivaL
Administrators nickname
unknown
Date
Sep 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/456fIJZ

Vishavjeet

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
I got banned from main discord mails, SAHP mails , LSPD mails, Goverment mails, LI mails, FIB mails because my discord got hacked and they spammed links but I successfully recovered my discord badshah9797 and I added authentication in my account pls unban my account this time will make sure it will not happen again in future and pls don't reject my form i can't remember date of ban

Best regards,
Avole Badsha

Vishavjeet

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
I got banned from main discord mails, SAHP mails , LSPD mails, Goverment mails, LI mails, FIB mails because my discord got hacked and they spammed links but I successfully recovered my discord badshah9797 and I added authentication in my account pls unban my account this time will make sure it will not happen again in future and pls don't reject my form i can't remember date of ban

Best regards,
Sahil TheRival

Top Bottom