Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sophia Morgan
Administrators nickname
Mike WoIfee
Date
Sep 5, 2024
Time
7:10
Proofs
https://firebasestorage.googleapis.com/v0/b/fir-con-8961c.appspot.com/o/Screenshot%20(157).png?alt=media

umangsailor

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Admins,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally request a review and reconsideration of my recent ban due to a violation of Rule GR 1.3. I would like to provide some context and explain the situation that led to this unintentional mistake.

While attempting to list items for sale, I mistakenly entered extra zero in the price of one crate due to a network issue that caused lag on my end. As a result, a single item was overpriced, while all other items were correctly priced at 15k. This error was purely accidental, and I had no intention of manipulating the market or breaking any rules.

I take full responsibility for the mistake and understand the importance of following the server’s guidelines. However, I kindly request your understanding that this was a one-time error, not a deliberate action. I sincerely apologize for any confusion or disruption it may have caused and assure you that I will be more cautious in the future.

I humbly ask for the opportunity to continue playing on the server, as I greatly enjoy being part of the Grand RP community. Please consider lifting the ban on my account, as I genuinely value the experience and look forward to abiding by the rules moving forward.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am hopeful for a positive responce.

Admin Name Mike_WoIfee
Reason: GR IS by Abhijeet burms
Last days left 60

Image of Ban

divpatel077

Player
Player
I think this happens with everyone sometime I even put less zero bcz there is no comma between zero it happens so I guess his punishment should be removed I think he learned his lesson for checking everytime the prices

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom