Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Jail
Players nickname
Devilin_Wick
Administrators nickname
Krish Pluxury
Date
Sep 5, 2024
Time
5:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1OFb5RpuZi0?feature=shared

DEVILIN

Player
Player
I posted a thread against a player he was ramping a new player I'm just saving him and this admin ( Krish Pluxury ) complaint against me of power gaming, I don't think I did any kind of PG.

Krish_Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Your Mistakes
• While Holding A Gun You Wear Your Body Armor

Clarified From My Side

Warn Regards
Krish Pluxury

DEVILIN

Player
Player
The scooter hadn't even started, and I had already gotten off. Wearing the body armor was a mistake, or you could say it was a reflex. Secondly, I was just rescuing that new player and wouldn't have fought if he wasn't being bullied and other player was breaking rules you can see I also warned him first. But it's fine, I understand my mistakes.

DEVILIN

Player
Player
I see you edited your defence and removed the scooter point I'm guessing you are new at admin post. Now I need a clarification that, wearing the armor while holding a gun comes in PG or not? For future.

Top Bottom