Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Luffy isLost
Administrators nickname
Usama Volkov
Date
Sep 5, 2024
Time
11:46 AM
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/808922/

AnuragCyber

Player
Player
Hi Dear Senior Admin,

I posted on the forum regarding GR 6.15, but I mistakenly selected the wrong title (I sincerely apologize for my lapse in attention at the time).

• The scenario is that I reported a person for GR 6.15, and I got banned for the wrong title by admin Usama Volkov, with the reason listed as "Under investigation."
  • The issue is the time gap. I wasn't online for 24 hours, so I couldn't check the forum regularly. Usama posted a request to change the thread at 3:22 AM, according to my IST time. I'm certain that this is a time when most players, who play in the morning, are asleep. He gave a 4-hour window to make the correction (I believe it should be 8 to 12 hours, though I'm not an admin, so I’m unsure).
  • Based on this, it seems that I could unintentionally break a rule, like killing someone without giving a warning (which happened in my case), if the other person isn't aware of the forum, doesn't have the correct title, or isn't always active on the forum for complaints.
  • I received a 60-day ban, which I find excessive. As a civilian, I believe I have the right to learn and improve. Admins shouldn’t ban players (not just me) for minor issues like an incorrect title.
  • Lastly, with great respect to all the admins, I urge the community to be less toxic. Admins should be more helpful, rather than using their authority in harsh ways. There are already enough in-game characters who add toxicity to the experience.

Top Bottom