Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sophia Morgan
Administrators nickname
Mike WoIfee
Date
Sep 5, 2024
Time
7:10
Proofs
https://ibb.co/PjypvXv

umangsailor

Player
Player
I’m submitting this appeal to respectfully request a review of the ban issued against my account for a violation of Rule GR 1.3. I understand the importance of adhering to server rules, and I take full responsibility for the error in question.

The issue occurred due to a network problem that resulted in an unintended pricing mistake. While listing several items, one crate was accidentally overpriced because of an extra zero that was mistakenly entered. This was not a deliberate act of mispricing—my connection lagged, and unfortunately, I didn’t catch the mistake in time. The other items were listed correctly at 15k, showing my intention was not to disrupt the economy.

I understand this may have raised concerns, and I sincerely apologize for any confusion it caused. I would like to assure you that I have learned from this incident and will take extra care moving forward to ensure this type of mistake doesn’t happen again.

I truly enjoy being part of the Grand RP community and would appreciate another chance to continue participating, following all the rules. I’ve attached the necessary evidence below to support my explanation.

I appreciate your time and consideration of my request and hope for a favorable resolution.

Ban Done By
Admin Name : Mike WoIfee
Reason: GR IS by Abhijeet burms
Last days left 60

umangsailor

Player
Player
I respect your terms and policy but why would I put only one thing at high price and others at low ? I request you to please unban my account for one time. If this happen again from my end you can permently ban my account.
(If not possiable than I request you to trensfer my house no 1355 werehouse item to safe place because it contain all my important stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom