Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Convex Jawad

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Jawad Alam

1. Your age : 17

1. Time zone : GMT +6

1. Average online per day : 4-5 Hour

1. Your Discord : layknight_

1. Your Nickname : Convex Jawad

1. Your ID : 41802
Additional Information

1) - Leader of Ballas Street Gang
2) - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I've been a underdeputy in all the gangs for multiple times, and I know I have what it takes to make the Ballas the top gang in both the ghetto and the city

- I want to lead this organization because I'm really passionate about what it stands for. When you truly believe in an organization's mission, it motivates you to lead and make a difference
- Organizations in this city should be run with the utmost efficiency to ensure smooth operations and a thriving community. The city's most vibrant and exciting moments happen when everyone comes together, follows the guidelines, and participates in events, creating memorable experiences for all

3) - Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- My advice for improving roleplay as a families leader is i will make global events that families will make such as previously bloods were announced as terrorist which I will make Ballas do and Ballas do a lot more better events such as overpowering of capitol, Lifeinvader and etc.
- I am dedicated to creating an inclusive and collaborative environment, both within our organization and in partnership with others.
- When it comes to roleplay, gangs should handle robberies and hostage situations more responsibly. I've witnessed too many gangs exploiting game mechanics, making the experience unfair and frustrating. My goal is to ensure that our members maintain the same high standards of roleplay as those in legal organizations, promoting fairness and integrity in every interaction.

Goals:
1). Max spray profits 24/7. Being organized and having a spray team
2). Dominate Ghetto And Destroy Every Other Gang.
3). have the right leaders behind me. Having the correct HCs and Deputies
4). don't miss any events. Participate in all possible events
5). Become a terrorist org
6). I'll make sure to have people in all time zones active at all events of the day. 24/7 activity
7). 100% turf
8). Get The Maximum Members For The Gang.

Top Bottom