Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lawrance_Loki
Administrators nickname
Opti Pride
Date
Sep 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/807946/#post-2849292

Lawrance Loki

Player
Player
Since the admin complaint was rejected, I am opening a forum for the curator.

Today, I received a 7-day ban in the game for using a word with religious content. I am requesting that this rule be removed, relaxed, or revised, as people are exploiting it to unjustly punish others. I received this punishment, but I did not say anything offensive towards any religion or use any words that would offend others. I don't think I deserve this punishment.

The word I used is of Arabic origin but is widely used in everyday language by
Turks. The word is "Allah Allah" which we often use to express surprise or frustration. In English, it can be translated as "Gee." . In short, I find this rule unreasonable and believe it’s being used solely to punish innocent people. Most of those receiving this punishment are Turks, which feels unfair as we frequently use such expressions.

It seems that this rule only exists on the EN 3 server, as I haven’t seen anyone get banned for this on other servers.I want this rule to be removed here too.I hope you take what I wrote into consideration and find a solution.

Thank you for your attention, and I wish you a good day.

Sincerely Lawrance Loki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom