Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
alley frog
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 6, 2024
Time of violation
12:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/M9zbxFFhGq4?feature=shared

Asa

The head bag guy!
Player
He first killed me inside beach market while I was buying seeds, when my friend patched me up, I asked him to come ghetto, in his Pov you can see him being ready with a rev and went in the red zone (0:00 - 0:02), once I started shooting bro ran inside gz (gz1.3)

eeshanbhai

Player
Player
He first killed me while I was buying seeds, when my friend patched me up, I asked him to come ghetto, in his Pov you can see him being ready with a rev and went in the red zone (time stamp 0:00 - 0:02), once I started shooting bro ran inside gz (gz1.3)
i didt shoot i was not ready for fight also after i approch to beach market then also you shooting me

eeshanbhai

Player
Player
He first killed me while I was buying seeds, when my friend patched me up, I asked him to come ghetto, in his Pov you can see him being ready with a rev and went in the red zone (time stamp 0:00 - 0:02), once I started shooting bro ran inside gz (gz1.3)
if i shoot then come in GZ then it will consider as gz1.3 but i didn’t take fight with any one a

Yuna Volkov

🙂
Server Administrator
Thread Rejected

Wrong Details (Wrong Date of Violation)
Feel Free to file an new complaint with Correct Details​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom