Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Danushka Yoshan
Administrators nickname
yaswanth trigger
Date
Aug 22, 2024
Time
Proofs
none

Leesa778

Player
Player
Request for Ban Reduction
Dear Admins,
I hope this message finds you well. I recently received a 60-day ban from the platform due to the use of a GYM bot. I fully understand the reasoning behind the ban and sincerely apologize for my actions. I can assure you that this will never happen again.

I am also the admin of a family group on the platform, and due to my absence, other members of my family are experiencing difficulties. I kindly request that you consider reducing my ban period. This would greatly help my family, and I am committed to following all platform rules moving forward.

I appreciate your understanding and consideration of my request. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom