Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
EMPRESS Madness
Administrators nickname
YANNA PLUXURY
Date
Sep 5, 2024
Time
14:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ajaIBw-ySPU?si=qs-3ITAXr7z9wwc-

Empress madness

Player
Player
Hello dear grand role play gta 5 team I wanted to thank you for your enormous work and I wanted to tell you that this is the second time I have been exposed to :
-methods of repression
-excessive language
-ban me every time in game, for no reason
by the same admin her name is: YANNA PLUXURY
could you tell me what she has against me?
You leave the oppressed people in the game and ban me, I am the oppressed one in the subject. The first time, you ban me and someone killed me, and the second time, a gang stopped me and they all gave orders and talked at the same time and she saw everything and banned me. I am not against the ban, I am against the way it works, with caution. I hope you understand the situation. I love playing on this server, but this treatment is unbearable. Many times,
I enter to play and enjoy not to confront people who have personal things against you when you don't even know it
I therefore ask you to find a solution as quickly as possible with this administrator.
Sincerely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom