Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LUCIANO

The King👑
Player
Your name IRL: Jayden
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: IST (GMT+5:30) + Indian
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 5:00-16:00
Average online per day(hours): 6+ Hours
Your Discord ID: ps.is.cool
Your characters' name (IC): Jayden Luciano
Your in game ID: 416003
Your in game level: 2
Languages spoken: Hindi, English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

• I Have Been in Almost All The Organization's To Possibly Join & Have Noticed Multiple Rule Breaks as Well as Seen Most People Do Rule Breaks Towards New Players & All.
  • The New Player's Usually Don't Have Idea About The Server Rules so I Wish To Protect Them & Wish To Make The Server Cheats Free & Rule Breaks Free.
  • Have Vast Experience as a Player in the GRP Server of EN3
What are your strengths?
  • Quick Learner
  • Communicative
  • Confident
What are your weaknesses?
  • May Misjudge a Situation
  • Trust Issues
  • Over Thinking
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  • Communication
  • Team Work
  • Knowledge of rules.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • I Don't Own a Business So That Won't Be an Issue For Me
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  • No
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
  • My Previous Punishment I Got was Because of Deceiving Admins Because I Tried To Become Clever in front of Admins But Now I've Understood My Mistake & This Won't Happen Every Again & It's a Serious Apology From My Side. I Request You To Please Consider this as I've Been Playing GRP EN3 From More than Last 2yrs and I Hope To Enjoy the Session with Admins Now Since my RP Story Has Been Quite Long & Interesting Now, I Now Have a Wish To Join the Admin Team To Support the Administrators in the Work & Have an Experience as an Admin Now. I Hope You'll Consider this Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom