Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luffy isLost
Administrators nickname
Usama Volkov
Date
Sep 5, 2024
Time
11:46 AM
Proofs
None

AnuragCyber

Player
Player
Not gonna write again & again. Keep exploiting the civilian from one forum to another.

Thanks for giving the bad RP experience from Admins<3. Keep doing that make it more toxic(Don't expect IC civilian to play as a non toxic behavior).

AnuragCyber

Player
Player
I'm not going to complain or cry about it.

As a civilian, it's tough to grind (we don’t get the same freebies as you). It's frustrating to have a bad experience over nothing, especially when it forces us to skip a day of play. You may not understand the daily grind of a regular player, since with your authority, you get freebies for handing out bans or warnings. (Yes, I’m frustrated with the admins.)

I posted on the forum, waited more than 5 hours, only to have my post rejected again because the title was incorrect. The previous thread was locked for the same reason. Now I’ve posted again, and I’m going to have to wait another 10-20 hours, only to likely receive a negative result.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Contact me on Discord for Further Check

Discord id: Del Federal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom