Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jack bilzerian
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2024
Time of violation
14:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xeUs2vDl6Cs

jecky Mehta

Player
Player
Unable to hear the player just heard the number and he killed me and stole the vehicle worth 25m

Haso54

Player
Player
Unable to hear the player just heard the number and he killed me and stole the vehicle worth 25m
Dude, don't be so funny, I said this was a car theft and you didn't leave the area, everything is in the video, it's not my problem if your ears can't hear.

Captain Niloy

Player
Player
Dude, don't be so funny, I said this was a car theft and you didn't leave the area, everything is in the video, it's not my problem if your ears can't hear.
Sorry for punching you man. He is my colleague.We are in Ems. Thats why i am Saving him

Captain Niloy

Player
Player
Yeah I feel sorry. I know I did wrong. Thats why I apologized to you...I hope you will Consider

Haso54

Player
Player
Yeah I feel sorry. I know I did wrong. Thats why I apologized to you...I hope you will Consider
No problem, I'm sorry for the car theft, too, but it's my job, I'm sorry, I don't think the manager will accept the complaint, all the theft is within the framework of the rules and it is clearly evident in the video. but I think you should close it forums

Captain Niloy

Player
Player
No problem, I'm sorry for the car theft, too, but it's my job, I'm sorry, I don't think the manager will accept the complaint, all the theft is within the framework of the rules and it is clearly evident in the video. but I think you should close it forums
I am gonna talk to him bruh...I also did Car theft So i know how it works.

Shaker Reaper

Yoo!!
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report
Incorrect Format title does not have ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom