Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Blacklisted Jatt
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidt
Date
Sep 4, 2024
Time
16:56
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/809420/#post-2853515

joshkulria

Player
Player
This Admin Just Rejected My forum of that i got a demorgan forum link Rejected - Demorgan for Name Change | Shaker Reaper also he said me to change my name because it looks unrealistic bro what is unrealistic huh 'Blacklisted' ?? Bro that admin who gave me punishment his name was shaker is that realistic ?? Tell me secondly their are 100s of people whose use Assasin in their name is that realistic huh bro please give me justice i wanna make a Family "Blacklisted Crew" So we all in the fam. gonna add blacklisted in name okay sir please give me justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom