Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Babmash Malik
Administrators nickname
Nik_Payne
Date
Sep 5, 2024
Time
11:00
Proofs
no threads were posted against me reason

Malik Abdullaho

Player
Player
Sir very sorry i got ban for decieving admin it was a mistake that i mentioned different ages in the forum i wanted to put 16 age but cause of fast typing i accidently put 17 and didnt notice it and posted a forum to become admin and wrote my real age 16 i also wanted to post 16 in that forum but i had while writing so it happened and i was unable to edit it afterwards plz and didnt had intention to decieve admin i am a old player in grand rp and recently join fib so i need to go back before plz sir help i will not do these silly things again which makes admins feel bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom