Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Convex Jawad

Player
Player
Information

1). Your name IRL : Jawad Alam
2). Your age : 17
3). Time zone : GMT +6
4). Average online per day : 4-5 Hour
5). Your Discord : layknight_
6). Your Nickname : Convex Jawad

7). Your ID : 41802

Additional Information

1) - For which organization are you applying as a leader?

EAST SIDE BALLAS

2) - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I've been a Underdeputy in all the gangs for multiple times, and I know I have what it takes to make the Ballas the top gang in both the ghetto and the city

- As mentioned earlier, my extensive involvement in various groups has provided me with the critical insights necessary to effectively lead a gang in the city while outsmarting law enforcement. I am well-versed in the operations of this criminal organization. By selecting me as the leader of Ballas you select an honest, hard-working, and enthusiastic person who is willing to bring the gang new successes

- We will actively work to take over more areas, form new alliances, and get rid of rival gangs. The Ballas will be recognized as the most powerful gang in Los Santos. Enhance the Brotherhood: I will remain Strongly loyal and will guarantee that every member shares a deep bond of Friendship with one another. well-organized activities will be anticipated to secure the gang's unity.

3) - Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization.

- will invite people who does know every rules for prevent to break any rules.

- Do night event to keep the gang active and give bonuses to people who always being active.

- To enhance roleplay, I recommend establishing a proper recruiting method. Everyone needs to be clear on the rules, especially the server rules. I've witnessed too many gangs got disband for small issues.

- My deputies will be online if i be out of city

- Learning from mistakes is another effective strategy for improvement. This approach will enable us to address and resolve issues that arise from my team members, meeting every three days to handle these challenges.

Goals:
1). Max spray profits 24/7. Being organized and having a spray team
2). Dominate Ghetto And Destroy Every Other Gang.
3). have the right leaders behind me. Having the correct HCs and Deputies
4). Become a terrorist org
5). I'll make sure to have people in all time zones active at all events of the day.
6). 100% turf

Thank you.

Eray Black

Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for The Ballas Gang interview!

The interview will take place tomorrow, 06/09/2024 at 12:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Eray Black (eqps.)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)

Eray Black

Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Another applicant chosen, better luck next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom