Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Can Dazzle
Administrators nickname
Sultan Pluxury
Date
Sep 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/800524/#post-2846217

berat can

Player
Player
Good day Dear Bobby

As I have stated in the Forums I have created before, I am a very active EN3 player, but I received a Targeting Penalty due to undesirable situations. I would never want this to happen because I love this project so much. I put a lot of effort into this. Even though the main topic I was punished for in the forum was the Noxus family, I was also punished and my history in the Noxus family was less than 12 hours, so this incident would not have happened. I had previously received a warning from Sultan Pluxury not to target the other party. and I haven't made any targets since then, just the Mass Rule Break Rebels Family I created before. The people on the forum weren't actually Rebels, but I thought they were. This is definitely not to put the target or the other party in a difficult situation, but to reflect the mistakes made by the players. I created this forum to make them pay the price.
Here is that forum: Approved - Mass Rule Break | Rebels Family It is very old in history, but it was used in the 'Target' forum created in our agenda, so I can guess that you think what I think.
I am not being targeted. I have been playing this game according to its rules for a long time without receiving heavy penalties. This made me very sad, I really don't like being banned so I apologize to you and ask for my ban to be lifted. You can close my Twink account or reset my money as long as you let me come back to the game. As you can see, I'm working hard for this and I don't want to take up your time either. Thank you again and again for your time. By the way, do not think that I am spamming. I have no interest in wasting your time. I request that my sentence be revoked.

Best Regards: Can Dazzle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom