Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Warn
Players nickname
Ryan Laswell
Administrators nickname
Chanush Movva
Date
Sep 5, 2024
Time
5:32 PM
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/806191/page-2 / https://imgur.com/a/Ao2qeeu

Ryan Laswell

CEO of Laswell Corp.
Player
I am writing to express my concerns regarding the recent decision on my application for the position of FIB leader. After receiving continuous support from my friends, I decided to submit my application on Sunday at 3:12 PM. It was taken under review by Arj Pluxury on Monday at 10:22 PM, and I began waiting for further updates.

Throughout this period, I received substantial support from the community, with my application gathering over 1,000 views and more than 40 likes. Many believed I was a strong candidate. However, today at 5:32 PM, I was surprised to find that my application was rejected by Chanush Movva, citing "Failure to Contact Me" as the reason.

I later learned that an admin message had been sent to me in game, instructing me to contact them. However, at the time the message was sennt, I was working and away from the game. how could i have know about such a message while i was at my job? there was no prior communication through other means to ensure i was aware of the request which seems highly unreasonable.

There was no prior communication or indication that an interview had been approved or scheduled. It appears that Chanush Movva simply logged in, rejected my application, and immediately went offline. I believe this decision was made because they are aware that one of their friends would benefit if I were to be removed from the selection process.

Currently, the FIB leadership interviews are taking place, yet Chanush Movva is still absent, raising further doubts about the fairness of the process. Additionally, there has been an increase in unjust punishments on EN3 recently, suggesting that these issues are becoming more frequent. The GrandRP Project not deserving this.

I would like to request that HIGH administrators investigate this matter and ensure that the leadership selection process is handled fairly and without bias.

Top Bottom