Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
God Richh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2024
Time of violation
16:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/I7qfK1oHyX8

God Rich

Player
Player
3-4 Debt collector came to Vagos HQ I was there and my Gang leader was AFK in a car so they were saying just kick him out from the car we will give you 40K dollars i didnt do the deal but then my leader just came out from car and then gone AFK again in a second only he didnt knew whats happening he was AFK then they were taking his debt at that point in starting of POV you will see i was ramming car on them but i was not ramming intentionally i was just taking car reverse i was going to take gun and then give them demand to go but that point i was just hitted cars to get reverse due to little lag and i am not good at driving so i request for it dont punish me for car ramming or for VDM please but after that they shooted me then they taken my leader debt and gone and they shooted me at my gang HQ only without demands. Please dont punish me for car ramming/VDM i was really not doing it intentionally and also they were using foreign language inside HQ instead of English language also they killed my leader inside HQ without demands then they patched him then they taken my leader debt. All in POV

Top Bottom