Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mujo Simba`s mistake and disinterest I Napal , Meow Meow

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Roland Vig
Administrators nickname
Napal Meow Meow
Date
Sep 5, 2024
Time
20:40
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/568999/

Roland Vig

Player
Player
Hello, I wrote to Mujo Simbi on the RS server about my brother being deaf and mute, and whether something could be done about it. He said we would sort it out, but it’s been more than a year and a half since then, and nothing has happened. Some of the admins don’t respond when he reports problems and just dismiss him. My brother really likes the project, but now he’s having psychological problems. I started playing, and he enjoyed it too. When I was at work, he played on my account but another character. I collected some money, bought him a computer, and explained the situation, asking for permission to play Mujo like this. Mujo wrote that it was okay. After a while, we got banned. Currently, I have one character, and he has two, but on a separate Rockstar account. We all got a permanent ban. After a while, I got unbanned with a money wipe, and it was acknowledged that he was at fault, but my brother remained banned for another two months or so, until he lost everything was unbanned with a money wipe as well. He had been rude and somewhat disrespectful. I again asked if something could be done for my brother, like marking him or indicating above his name that he is somehow handicapped, but I still haven’t received an answer. The response was that it’s not necessary to constantly mention that he is deaf and mute, and that neither the admin nor anyone else can verify if that’s true (which is rude, as I previously asked if medical documentation was needed). My brother has deteriorated so much and fallen into depression that he now has psychological problems and has withdrawn deeply into himself. Everything I provided him with has been lost because of Mujo’s mistake. I believe that everyone has their own way of playing or participating in activities, and excluding or discriminating against people with disabilities is both discriminatory and illegal. If there is something that can be done about this, please let me know. My brothers ID : 44811 , 53143 .https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/568999/ , Approved - GP 1.4 by Kristina for Mujo These are older data, but this issue has been resolved, although it wasn’t our fault when it was reported in time. However, the other issue concerning people with disabilities has not yet been resolved.

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Žalba napisana u nepravilnom formatu i forum će biti razmotren za ban s obzirom na laži koje ovdje predstavljate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom