Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Batu Mesai
Administrators nickname
Sle Azy
Date
Sep 5, 2024
Time
19:10
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/809740/

muhabasi

Player
Player
hello sir when my car ran out of fuel, I ran to the gas station and bought a can. The new player there shot at me, so I ran away he then followed me and when he got closer I punched him because I didn't have a gun I tried to defend myself If I had somewhere to run away I would run away I think this penalty given to me is wrong and I would like to forward my complaint to the admin who reviewed the form. Thank you in advance and wish you good work

Sle Azy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reporting a rule break doesn't make you immune to rule breaking. You are (purposely) punching this player which is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom