Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fail Rp+Ub Demands|313721|292123|113011

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael Bill
Suspect ID
313721|292123|113011
Date of violation
May 9, 2024
Time of violation
19:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5-gE1RDa5IY?si=bv0twvwdzwg9oUwh

Noman

Player
Player
I was just hanging out doing my roleplay with cat Character In this time, the FIB agents comes and tells me to leave the area for 5 seconds but how the cat know the demands they give them a demands to cat Does cat understand human language? What threat could a FIB agent have to a cat? lol All in POV

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
So you are in BLOODS. You see that there is a convoy from FIB so you take a juice that makes you an animal so you can hang out and get intel to tell YOUR GANG members. From what I see, you are doing fail RP here.

Saint Opps

Player
Player
We are forming a convoy and you just come to get info as a cat? also, I have a cat and if anyone gets to frantic with it he will get scared and leave. but seems as if you are looking for intel

Noman

Player
Player
We are forming a convoy and you just come to get info as a cat? also, I have a cat and if anyone gets to frantic with it he will get scared and leave. but seems as if you are looking for intel
how do you know im work in bloods you search cat on PDA the cat Didn't show any passport to you how do you know cat work in bloods lol you know my name at this time after i upload a forums im work in bloods because you see my name at the forum lol :D

Last edited:

Noman

Player
Player
its just a cat and at this time you dont know im work in bloods why you guys give them a UB demands to cat

Noman

Player
Player
So you are in BLOODS. You see that there is a convoy from FIB so you take a juice that makes you an animal so you can hang out and get intel to tell YOUR GANG members. From what I see, you are doing fail RP here.
im not giving any intel to my gang lol stop laying

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom