Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Anindo_Marlega
Administrators nickname
Jon_Barnes
Date
Sep 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Vf61oyQ

Anindo_Marlega

Player
Player
Dear admin I got banned for not providing pov in correct time.. But after the event electricity gone and i couldn't record full pov
i play in low level pc its so hard to record POV in my pc but i tried my best here is link and sorry for low quality my pc cant record high quality pov
my pov
and after that electricity gone....you can check the lag in pov ....i am playing in very low pc....still i am playing cause i Love Grand RP.....i spend 8-10 hour in Grand RP daily
sorry for not giving pov in correct time cause my power got cut and its a humble request sir Please unban my id without wipe out money please....

Top Bottom