Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
vinayy thunderr
Administrators nickname
Hassy Davids
Date
Sep 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/cDk3t1B

dead_pool

Player
Player
hello dear admins,
Sam pluxury / lebron pluxury sir
Applying last unban appeal, actually what happened i can explain clearly.
If you check my activity history i were inactive for 1year due to i went another city for my studies purpose and after a long back due to i got free time so i am here to be a part of your project and i love to play en2 and i came to en2 and i met my friends and we gathered together and we have decided to create family and they said that i should be leader and i have to manage the family so for creating a family we need a good HOUSE,CARS& LEVEL 3 FAMILY. So for this reason we have collecting money from my friends as i have 27years of experience in the city and i know this rule also that we can't send and receive only 5mil per day one of my friend morning he did BANK TRANSFERED me 2.7M and evening a guy came and without informing me he directly transferred me 2.8mil and i calculated and i used know that i have exceed my limit immediately i said this mistake to an admin name BABI RUTHLESS and he said make a senior admin ticket. we can't help you and we make an ticket asked like any senior admin is avaliable and someone replied present not avaliable ask later. So after 20mins i said my mistake and asked for senior admins ARTHUR MACK said we will check. I thought that when senior admin will avaliable he will help me to short out in this problem but after like 30mins suddenly i got ban popup without informing me a senior admin hassy davids sir came and banned me. This is all happened sir i were explained. Atleast i am requesting to reduce my BAN period.
Based on your consideration/review i will think that i should continue or should i stop my GrandRP ERA.I respect you review but Please give me a good news. This is last appeal and last hope.....
Best reagrds,
deadpool

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom