Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana Invincible

Playing with Someone
Server Administrator
Information
Your name IRL:
=>Gopal Sharma .
Your age (OOC):
=>19.
Time zone + country:
=>GMT+5:30 (India).
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
=>04:00 to 20:00 ( Could take some break in middle ).
Average online per day(hours):
=>6 hours to 12 hours.
Your Discord ID:
=>dianakonata.
Your characters' name (IC):
=>Diana Invincible.
Your in game ID:
=>34161.
Your in game level:
=>17+.
Languages spoken:
=>Hindi.
=>English.

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
=>Crime

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
=>I’m excited to transition into an admin role where I can leverage my extensive experience in roleplay to make a meaningful impact. My goal is to foster a welcoming and well-organized environment for all players. I’m committed to assisting newcomers, enforcing rules impartially, and ensuring a positive experience for everyone on the server. By combining my understanding of roleplay dynamics with a strong focus on fairness and support, I aim to create a space where both new and seasoned players can enjoy and thrive.

What are your strengths?
=>

• I treat everyone with respect, ensuring a positive and inclusive environment.
  • I’m active during late hours, providing coverage when others might not be available.
  • I strive to make well-informed decisions and avoid hasty judgments.
  • I’m a strong team player and always willing to support others when they need help.

What are your weaknesses?
  • I have Trust issues.
  • I Don't have that much patience.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=>Yes but i don't have any right now.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
=>No.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application:
=> No.

Thanks💖 ..........

Arj Pluxury

"Senior Curator : Support"
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort on making your own application without using AI/Chat GPT.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom