Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jaguar Black
Administrators nickname
Spike Pluxury
Date
Sep 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://pasteboard.co/JATRlRaQYEN2.png

Jaguar997

Player
Player
Hey yesterday I got banned for GR 6.17 by Spike Pluxury, I don't understand why OBS is problem for record. I didn't know that rule was exist, if its possible, if its not big deal give me another chance

Spike Pluxury

Curator of Media - EN1
Server Administrator
Hello,

Youre responsible to read the rules. You cant use OBS. GR6.17 (6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days)

Since you are a new Player, hopefully higher ups will reduce your ban and you can Set up another Software to record all overlays. Admins can advise you on what works.

Last decision will be from Alex/James.

Jaguar997

Player
Player
Thank you so much for respond, I was trying to use "GeForce Experience", but it was taking so much memory that's why I decide to use OBS.

Jaguar997

Player
Player
I hope I will get opportunity to use that software and don't have to wait 30 days

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
OBS is problem be course is not allowed BY SERVER RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom