Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ismail Laza
Administrators nickname
Arvind Western
Date
Sep 6, 2024
Time
10:43
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/809926/#post-2855370

Rich_GuRjar

RICH BROTHERS🤑🔛🔝
Player
hi dear sam so recently i got a warn for doing rdm as i was on mails and had a bp task to get 5star wanted my friend said to kill him i killed but there was another fam member who was also in discord with me but in his pov we cant here him also he posted forum on me here is the link Approved - RDM I 43201 in his forum the player nickname should be his nickname but he posted mine one and our dear arvind approved it also i mentioned that its incorrect but he didnt care so im here t report cuz he approved a forum with wrong information now for his mistake i also want u to remove my warn and also punish the admin. thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom