Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
simba_ciwr
Players nickname
simba
Administrators nickname
james pluxury
Date
Jun 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/banned-account-hacking-NdDi9ph

simba_ciwr1

Player
Player
hey mr lebron pluxury i hope you’re doing well, im simba and i was banned for being involved in hacking more than two months ago and when i applied for a forum they said i was friends with a hacker, but mr lebron i only had started to play the game like a month before i got banned i didnt even have more than 2-3 friends at that time and i was never involved with hacking and i would never be, but mr lebron i found out that there was another simba at that time who got banned for being involved in hacking so i thought maybe they thought i was him or anything like that, but i assure you i have nothing to do with hackings or hackers, i apologize if i wrote too much but its a really complicated situation, i hope you have a good day and with no doubt you’ll make the right decision

- iim not banned evading my last forum was more than. a month ago i hope you double check before you delete cause i wasnt fimiliar with the rules of forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom