Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gabi Sockenwichse
Administrators nickname
Monon Vitality
Date
Sep 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zR23FDFUztA

Gxbii_

Player
Player
Dear Sam and Pablo,

I will explain you what happen with some guys who are playing in the server with cheats and they got POV Request and admins reject every time,

I will show you a totally cheating case, specifically silent aim

On the server there is no Dsync when shooting, there is only dsync when you are in vehicles or when you have a lot of lag and the damage is applied later, but in this case it is not like that

You can see with all the clarity in the world how this guy and all his friends who play are using cheats that everyone knows what they are since they are very shameless when using them but they never received a ban

I leave this in your hands, I hope you can help more than anyone else.

Video:

If this guy delete, i will give you again with my own YT link.

Gxbii_

Player
Player
Another thing to say also, when they get banned by Pending Pc Check, it doesn't make sense since they have enough time to clean the cheats before contacting the admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom