Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yuriy_Preobrazhensky
Administrators nickname
Bobby_Pluxury
Date
Sep 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
don’t have a screenshot, was an old ban.

Percyy

Player
Player
Hello, a lot of people known me on grand VIA the name “Aiden Vuitton” Bobby, i know you will see this post, and it is not for you. it is for lebron or mazhor. do not close it and do not forum ban me.

Dear Mazhor/Lebron.
I was banned by Bobby along time ago, i want to appeal my ban, as i have nothing else to do, i played a lot of grand, nearly got into leadership. and admin. and i’m ready to get unbanned. idk if i’ll get wiped, or anything. if so that’s fine.

Note: i do not remember the date of ban, or the time, and i do not have screenshots as it was nearly 6 months ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom