Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yavuz Montana
Suspect ID
162868 / 318440
Date of violation
Sep 6, 2024
Time of violation
16:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MTv1MquZF9Y

ChefYek

Player
Player
i was in licance plate shop and green zone then they came and start to hit my car for push out from green zone. that second i got my car and start to go hospital for safety place. they shoot me with revolver and i almost died. then i arrived to hospital and they start to thread me and using every kind of bad words. all in pov. thanks.

Rohit Ranjan

Player
Player
It's IC bro. They can talk like that in character. But can't talk about family and stuff coz it will be OOC.

ChefYek

Player
Player
they cant talk like that in anywhere how they can be? and how possible to push my car outside from green zone too , they cant. what ever in pov they cant.

mavi.

Player
Player
HAHAHAHAHAH reporting a person who hasnt said a word tell me what the 300k id did to you and what he said it was me speaking cry more little baby bro posting me for calling him a bitch

mavi.

Player
Player
they cant talk like that in anywhere how they can be? and how possible to push my car outside from green zone too , they cant. what ever in pov they cant.
are you dumb i didnt push your car out of gz stop lying

Freija Jinn

Curator of Something.
Server Administrator
Rejected

Your voice can not hearable at video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom