Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Legend Duski
Administrators nickname
Freija Jinn
Date
Sep 6, 2024
Time
19:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-mMt6azVew

Legend Duski

Player
Player
So this guy reported me for RDM Approved - rdm | 325794 and this vedio is cut i just give him a demand because he is ramming us and also like 3 more people was there so when he comeback we shoot him not just me , and this vedio is cut he just go to the hospital like in 10s and comeback and we shoot him

this is his pov its only 23s so how i got punishment for that i know its not your guys fault so his is cuting vedio:

Legend Duski

Player
Player
if he have a pov it mean he have full satiation pov so if he post the whole one he will get punishment for cr because i give him a demand for cr

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
If you have pov while you give him demans post it. And we will se he did nlr or what. Otherwise there is nothing to chceck

Legend Duski

Player
Player
If you have pov while you give him demans post it. And we will se he did nlr or what. Otherwise there is nothing to chceck
so i didint report he have to post whole one, and i post someone the vedio was 46s and they say rejected it most be 1 min so this one is 23 s

Top Bottom