Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dot Green

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Sudhanshu Ranjan
Your age (OOC): 24
Time Zone + Country: GMT+5:30 (India)
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 08:00 to 23:00
Average online per day (hours): 8–12 hours
Your Discord ID: dotgreen
Your characters' name (IC): Dot Green
Your in game ID: 87191
Your in game level: 21
Languages spoken: Hindi & English
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Answer:

I have this genuine nature of helping and i have been into RP since so long and when i was new in city noone helped but trolled, I want no one to face it anymore. I'd like to help them and understand RP and keep the genuine RP awake in EN3 (GRAND RP). Moreover, I have been doing my best to increase RP hence i would love to join Administrator team so i can also keep on check that city is clean and the fair & intresting will never stop due to any misconduct by any player. I am fan of RP and i will always be :)

What are your strengths?
Answer:

I am Calm, Understanding, Always excited to help and share knowledge.

What are your weaknesses?
Answer:

I am emotionally weak, I might get hurt easily if someone does (Working on it seriously)

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Answer:

I am more Logical and I use metaphors to make people understand. My Logical reasonings can be a really unique perk to help new players and I might be one of the most active player, I can look after my work on an average 10hrs in a day.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Answer:

Yes, Unfortunately I do not own any kind of business in server.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Answer:

Nothing at all.

Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
Answer:

I have been into EN2 before and experienced, In EN3 I have been a Leader of Unofficial Family ("Green"), I have also experienced Government Term - Grinding from Bottom to Legal Advisor and Continuing even now at same position. I have been Under Deputy of Gangs several times in EN3 and EN2.

Top Bottom