Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
1. Your name IRL: Dawood Bashir
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: (GMT+5) Pakistani Time
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 Hours More On Weakends
5. Your Discord: dawoodbashir66
6. Your Nickname: Dawood Bashir
7. Your ID: 303766

Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Why do you wish to become a leader of this specific organization? (State three reasons with an explanation .)

. Plays many Supporting roles including serving police and military departments with their health related aspects as well as the entire city wellness. However in a situation where the city has the objective of protecting itself from successful and deadly diseases, one requires, somebody who is knowledgeable and well experienced. In support of this familiarization, I was at EMS and performed a variety of duties from labs to administration so that i have a widespread exposure. This nursing bureau is appealing and i want it to be among the best places to work where everybody strives, and proper incomes are offered, with good working atmosphere being the other availability.

. In most of the cases, where to place your efforts is dictated to you, while working in EMS, this cannot be tolerated. That’s why working as a leader in the situation is optimal, which means being ready at any time to ensure the execution of all ambulance tasks and adherence to high quality, whenever required. I want to preserve and build on the legacy of EMS, what identifies me is the ability to lead from the front and be inspired by the achievements of the ones that have come before me. Conversely, I also have a desire to cooperate with other institutions which have clear purchasing needs for certain types of medical material like “epinephrine” to police men and who need medkits for our community when the need arises.

. The Frontline EMS Sector is characterized by a situation which calls for quick decision and action

(3) Your recommendations to enhance the Role-play level in the hierarchy of the organization.

. I hope to implement very stringent controls to all activities that are performed in the association and address any kind of petty corruption or dishonesty as they occur. Members’ respect, trust, and dealer notification are necessary levels in every society.

. I intend to put new directives that will cause the EMS personnel staff to adhere to in emergencies. They will be sensitized to emerging circumstances, particularly where the risks may involve themselves and the beneficiaries they assist, Ibid. Our focus will be more on the discovery of the effective methods of treatment and management of different emergency situations.

. I will administer several operational drills and training with variable strategies and tactics to evaluate emergency medical teams and cause them to improvise in an unexpected environment. This will be in the form of , natural disasters, man made disasters, robberies, shooting sprees, mass casualty, and other hostile environment conditioning counseling for bearers of jurisdiction, etc. Each scenario will contain a lot of details about the place of the incident and the possible ways to provide assistance.

My Past High Command Ranks In Ems -
Doctor 1x
Assistant Medical Professor 1x
Senior Medical Mrofessor 1x
Dean of Training 2x
Head of Training 1x
Division Chief 1x
Chief of Operations 1x

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Division Chief (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
26. Head of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
25. Dean of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC
23. Senior Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Medical Professor (FTO)
21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Traumatologist (AS)
19. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)
18. Pharmacologist (Labtech)
17. Surgeon (MD)
16. Paramedic (AS)
15. Air Rescue (AR)
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)